Tuesday, June 21, 2011

01.35. June 21, 2011

The Longest Day.
words are eluding me, so instead I present photos
all photos taken by myself or leigh. trying to remember who took what is too difficult, so let the credit be mutual. editing (for better or worse) was done by me.
more to follow.

[click photos to enlarge]
the babies from youngest to oldest are: David, Tak, and Pavin

EDIT:: Most of these are just of my godchildren - I'll add more of the rest of the trip over the next while































































I will keep posting and posting and posting but will do it in portions so as to not bore the audience.

my best friend and I in Africa. How lucky can I get?

xox
k



1 comment:

  1. oh hi Kayima!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    p.s. love love infinite love for this and you and everything rushing into my head right now.

    ReplyDelete

of note:

24 (1) alive (1) alright (1) anger (1) Anniversary (1) anxiety (1) baking (1) beach (1) belief (1) best friend (1) books (1) break-through (1) broke (1) cappucinos (1) change (1) childhood (1) children (1) Christmas (2) clothes (2) cockfight (1) complaining (1) concerts (1) couchsurfing (1) ear (1) empty (1) enough (1) equinox (1) essays done (1) Family (4) Fancy (1) field trip (1) food (1) france (1) friday (1) Friends (3) Genocide (1) Gifts (1) gloom (1) goals (1) happy (1) heart (1) heroes of might and magic (1) Holidays (1) homeless (1) human rights (1) humility (1) hunger (1) international (1) internship (1) knives (1) lame (2) life (6) life lessons (1) lion (1) love (15) march (1) me (2) meltdown (1) mishaps (1) missing (2) modesty (1) Montreal (21) Moses (2) muffins (1) Mum (1) music (1) narcissism (3) new (1) New habit (1) Nicoisms (3) Nicolas (4) no shame (1) nostalgia (2) nostress (1) okay (1) on the up and up (1) ouch (1) pain (1) Party (1) passion (1) photography (17) reflection (1) romanticism (1) Rwanda (1) sad (1) self (6) shame (1) sick (1) single (1) snow (2) sorry for self (1) spring? (1) St Lucia (1) summer (1) sun (1) surprise (1) terrible (1) tomorrow might be better (1) travel (1) uganda (6) unimpressed (1) universe (1) upsettedness (1) vanity (1) visits (1) wants (1) weather (1) wine (2) Winnipeg (2) world (1)