Tuesday, March 15, 2011

01.23. March 15, 2011


i'm so full of myself.


BUT!

With good reason. I got my haircut and dyed today [apparently, it's unnoticeable]. 
i want to go shower so I can straighten it (I asked her for a bit of wave and said outloud : definitely no curls. Crazy hairdressers keep wanting me some Southern belle. Don't they know I already was that once?! 
Ba-Geez! 
The hairdresser did notify me however that I really ought to invest in:
-fancy shampoo
-fancy conditioner
-fancy product
-fancy hairdryer. period.

Anyway, I think I'm going to go back tomorrow and request front bangs. They just err on the side of annoying.

But the salon was amazing!
I walked in, they greeted me by name, asked about me a bit, took my jacket, offered me tea, coffee, or water.
Had the dye put it. Sat reading W for 30 minutes.
The hair sinks were actually leather beds that I got to lay on, and I received a for-real head massage (wowzas!)

Then I received the trim.
Then walked out. It cost me a ton, but I did receive a first-time guest gift-card. For how much you ask?
$95.
what.
the.
heck.
I wanted to cash it in right then.

Anyway bang-follow-ups are free. errr....did that sound wrong?

Not much else to report here. But I will, soon enough. I'm feeling better:
 (neocitran extra strength x 2 = remedy for life.)

à bientôt

katie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

of note:

24 (1) alive (1) alright (1) anger (1) Anniversary (1) anxiety (1) baking (1) beach (1) belief (1) best friend (1) books (1) break-through (1) broke (1) cappucinos (1) change (1) childhood (1) children (1) Christmas (2) clothes (2) cockfight (1) complaining (1) concerts (1) couchsurfing (1) ear (1) empty (1) enough (1) equinox (1) essays done (1) Family (4) Fancy (1) field trip (1) food (1) france (1) friday (1) Friends (3) Genocide (1) Gifts (1) gloom (1) goals (1) happy (1) heart (1) heroes of might and magic (1) Holidays (1) homeless (1) human rights (1) humility (1) hunger (1) international (1) internship (1) knives (1) lame (2) life (6) life lessons (1) lion (1) love (15) march (1) me (2) meltdown (1) mishaps (1) missing (2) modesty (1) Montreal (21) Moses (2) muffins (1) Mum (1) music (1) narcissism (3) new (1) New habit (1) Nicoisms (3) Nicolas (4) no shame (1) nostalgia (2) nostress (1) okay (1) on the up and up (1) ouch (1) pain (1) Party (1) passion (1) photography (17) reflection (1) romanticism (1) Rwanda (1) sad (1) self (6) shame (1) sick (1) single (1) snow (2) sorry for self (1) spring? (1) St Lucia (1) summer (1) sun (1) surprise (1) terrible (1) tomorrow might be better (1) travel (1) uganda (6) unimpressed (1) universe (1) upsettedness (1) vanity (1) visits (1) wants (1) weather (1) wine (2) Winnipeg (2) world (1)