Tuesday, July 12, 2011

a brief note

I hate how I feel right now!
I am weak-feeling
tired
nauseous
sweaty
anxious

etc.

I think it is probably due to dehydration from drinking too much coffee and wine over the weekend and not compensating with water, especially in this crazy heat wave where I sweat my life out everry time I breathe

But when I don't eat or drink enough then it causes a cycle where I don't want to eat or drink.
So now I am eating morsel by morsel some pineapple.
How come these things happen before big days? A double shift at work today and at the on-set of it I just want to go back to bed with a cold cloth on my head.

Tell me, how do we fight these feelings? How do I triumph over morning uneasiness? Some days I feel wonderful in the morning, and then there's days like today.

At the heart of it, I am afraid that I will feel crappy at work and have to come home. 
Unbelievably, I have an entire scenario worked out in my head of how disastrous my day COULD be and it hasn't even started.

oh please please please go away unpleasant feelings and thoughts.
grant me the serenity
grant me the courage
grant me the strength
I myself am the only thing keeping myself down. 

another piece of pineapple.

what is wrong with me?

in slight desperation,

k

No comments:

Post a Comment

of note:

24 (1) alive (1) alright (1) anger (1) Anniversary (1) anxiety (1) baking (1) beach (1) belief (1) best friend (1) books (1) break-through (1) broke (1) cappucinos (1) change (1) childhood (1) children (1) Christmas (2) clothes (2) cockfight (1) complaining (1) concerts (1) couchsurfing (1) ear (1) empty (1) enough (1) equinox (1) essays done (1) Family (4) Fancy (1) field trip (1) food (1) france (1) friday (1) Friends (3) Genocide (1) Gifts (1) gloom (1) goals (1) happy (1) heart (1) heroes of might and magic (1) Holidays (1) homeless (1) human rights (1) humility (1) hunger (1) international (1) internship (1) knives (1) lame (2) life (6) life lessons (1) lion (1) love (15) march (1) me (2) meltdown (1) mishaps (1) missing (2) modesty (1) Montreal (21) Moses (2) muffins (1) Mum (1) music (1) narcissism (3) new (1) New habit (1) Nicoisms (3) Nicolas (4) no shame (1) nostalgia (2) nostress (1) okay (1) on the up and up (1) ouch (1) pain (1) Party (1) passion (1) photography (17) reflection (1) romanticism (1) Rwanda (1) sad (1) self (6) shame (1) sick (1) single (1) snow (2) sorry for self (1) spring? (1) St Lucia (1) summer (1) sun (1) surprise (1) terrible (1) tomorrow might be better (1) travel (1) uganda (6) unimpressed (1) universe (1) upsettedness (1) vanity (1) visits (1) wants (1) weather (1) wine (2) Winnipeg (2) world (1)