Monday, October 17, 2011

02.08. my mother told me not to swear...

but fuck you for me wanting to share every happy moment with you still.


the list of things I wouldn't have if her had never dumped me grows daily, but still.

"And I don't need to know your favourite artists name 
And I don't need to know what woman's felt the same
And I don't need to see you every single day
But I'd like to
Break my heart back into place
'Cause I've come to understand you more lately
And I've found a man inside your chest
Some will tear him up and I'll lay him to rest
And I don't need to know the details of your past
And I don't need to know when you thought of me last
And I would have to say if I'm the sail then you're the mast
And we've caught a good wind, the mast"


Do you even know how hard it is to go more than one block in any direction and not become overwhelmed? Hurt? 

did you know I spent 24 hours not thinking of you and then you came crashing all around me?
per-pet-ual-heart-break.
and those 24 hours? The most blissful I've had in the longest time.

I wish I deserved it, but I didn't.

and you go on and on and on and on and on.

&

I get to just scrape by.

"when will the time come I could hear a sad love song, that doesn't speak to me?"

So I throw myself into every single thing that jumps in front of me.
you got off so easy.
you got off so easy.
you got off so easy.
you forgot me so easily.



If I didn't love you so much I'd hate you. But I can't.

UGH.





camera of my dreams is cajoling me - begging me to be creative, but I have no time.

7D - I PROMISE you I will appear again soon and snap you like no one's business.

k.




No comments:

Post a Comment

of note:

24 (1) alive (1) alright (1) anger (1) Anniversary (1) anxiety (1) baking (1) beach (1) belief (1) best friend (1) books (1) break-through (1) broke (1) cappucinos (1) change (1) childhood (1) children (1) Christmas (2) clothes (2) cockfight (1) complaining (1) concerts (1) couchsurfing (1) ear (1) empty (1) enough (1) equinox (1) essays done (1) Family (4) Fancy (1) field trip (1) food (1) france (1) friday (1) Friends (3) Genocide (1) Gifts (1) gloom (1) goals (1) happy (1) heart (1) heroes of might and magic (1) Holidays (1) homeless (1) human rights (1) humility (1) hunger (1) international (1) internship (1) knives (1) lame (2) life (6) life lessons (1) lion (1) love (15) march (1) me (2) meltdown (1) mishaps (1) missing (2) modesty (1) Montreal (21) Moses (2) muffins (1) Mum (1) music (1) narcissism (3) new (1) New habit (1) Nicoisms (3) Nicolas (4) no shame (1) nostalgia (2) nostress (1) okay (1) on the up and up (1) ouch (1) pain (1) Party (1) passion (1) photography (17) reflection (1) romanticism (1) Rwanda (1) sad (1) self (6) shame (1) sick (1) single (1) snow (2) sorry for self (1) spring? (1) St Lucia (1) summer (1) sun (1) surprise (1) terrible (1) tomorrow might be better (1) travel (1) uganda (6) unimpressed (1) universe (1) upsettedness (1) vanity (1) visits (1) wants (1) weather (1) wine (2) Winnipeg (2) world (1)