Thursday, October 27, 2011

those promised photos..life du jour.




this man is in all aspects of the word, incredible. 


















ottawa last week


a vain photographer. go figure. my night out at the club where I was shooting for the first time!


some of these photos were taken by my co-worker Mazda.
all photos taken with Canon 7D and love and interest.

another chapter starting (DIDN'T I JUST START ONE!??!)
YES.

but now I'm moving, somewhere more permanent feeling, less messy, and more me.
ohhhhhhh!! When all this settles it'll feel sooooo good!!!

missing my friends and family like mad right now.
k,m,l,a,m,d,c,l
wish you were here.
SO excited though because my friend is MOVING here in just two short weeks. Through him I have met a great group here in Montreal, and I can't wait to share new times, new things, new laughs and a new life.
How many times can Montreal feel brand new?

I just love it. I am growing to love it.

I'm sad still. Maybe not as empty though. Maybe...hopeful?!
I'll put up some more photos when I'm all settled. I think I will start creating beauty (even if it is melancholic) once I create a more inspiring space in my new lovely apartment!

à bientôt!!

xox

k

No comments:

Post a Comment

of note:

24 (1) alive (1) alright (1) anger (1) Anniversary (1) anxiety (1) baking (1) beach (1) belief (1) best friend (1) books (1) break-through (1) broke (1) cappucinos (1) change (1) childhood (1) children (1) Christmas (2) clothes (2) cockfight (1) complaining (1) concerts (1) couchsurfing (1) ear (1) empty (1) enough (1) equinox (1) essays done (1) Family (4) Fancy (1) field trip (1) food (1) france (1) friday (1) Friends (3) Genocide (1) Gifts (1) gloom (1) goals (1) happy (1) heart (1) heroes of might and magic (1) Holidays (1) homeless (1) human rights (1) humility (1) hunger (1) international (1) internship (1) knives (1) lame (2) life (6) life lessons (1) lion (1) love (15) march (1) me (2) meltdown (1) mishaps (1) missing (2) modesty (1) Montreal (21) Moses (2) muffins (1) Mum (1) music (1) narcissism (3) new (1) New habit (1) Nicoisms (3) Nicolas (4) no shame (1) nostalgia (2) nostress (1) okay (1) on the up and up (1) ouch (1) pain (1) Party (1) passion (1) photography (17) reflection (1) romanticism (1) Rwanda (1) sad (1) self (6) shame (1) sick (1) single (1) snow (2) sorry for self (1) spring? (1) St Lucia (1) summer (1) sun (1) surprise (1) terrible (1) tomorrow might be better (1) travel (1) uganda (6) unimpressed (1) universe (1) upsettedness (1) vanity (1) visits (1) wants (1) weather (1) wine (2) Winnipeg (2) world (1)