Saturday, December 17, 2011

02.18.

i almost did it.
almost.
but, at the last moment, things fell apart and i'm coming back home tomorrow a broken woman again.

i can't figure out how i feel. it's like i pretend to by cynical, knowing i'll be proven wrong, but then i never get proven wrong. my cynicism is founded.

i'll say: He stood me up.
they'll say: No way! Something probably came up.
i'll say: no he for sure stood me up.

two days later, he'll say: yes. I stood you up.

It's like I assume and proclaim the worst in hopes of jinxing it.
this anthem of mine..."it doesn't matter what I say or what I do, I'm what's wrong. If I'm not hurting myself, I'm hurting everyone around me. There's nothing I can do about it."
and fuck it hurts. I feel this city becoming everything I tried to leave in Winnipeg.

I want to be open to love but as soon as I am I'm destroyed by it. This was supposed to be different.
everything was supposed to be different
whether i liked it or not.







cynical or not, even i don't know what I'm supposed to do right now.

winnipeg in 24 hours. i'll make it just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

of note:

24 (1) alive (1) alright (1) anger (1) Anniversary (1) anxiety (1) baking (1) beach (1) belief (1) best friend (1) books (1) break-through (1) broke (1) cappucinos (1) change (1) childhood (1) children (1) Christmas (2) clothes (2) cockfight (1) complaining (1) concerts (1) couchsurfing (1) ear (1) empty (1) enough (1) equinox (1) essays done (1) Family (4) Fancy (1) field trip (1) food (1) france (1) friday (1) Friends (3) Genocide (1) Gifts (1) gloom (1) goals (1) happy (1) heart (1) heroes of might and magic (1) Holidays (1) homeless (1) human rights (1) humility (1) hunger (1) international (1) internship (1) knives (1) lame (2) life (6) life lessons (1) lion (1) love (15) march (1) me (2) meltdown (1) mishaps (1) missing (2) modesty (1) Montreal (21) Moses (2) muffins (1) Mum (1) music (1) narcissism (3) new (1) New habit (1) Nicoisms (3) Nicolas (4) no shame (1) nostalgia (2) nostress (1) okay (1) on the up and up (1) ouch (1) pain (1) Party (1) passion (1) photography (17) reflection (1) romanticism (1) Rwanda (1) sad (1) self (6) shame (1) sick (1) single (1) snow (2) sorry for self (1) spring? (1) St Lucia (1) summer (1) sun (1) surprise (1) terrible (1) tomorrow might be better (1) travel (1) uganda (6) unimpressed (1) universe (1) upsettedness (1) vanity (1) visits (1) wants (1) weather (1) wine (2) Winnipeg (2) world (1)