Thursday, April 7, 2011

things that keep me giggling.

I've been meaning to compile this list.
In lieu of new photos and updates, I will type them out.

Some Nico-isms (all said with a swoon-worthy French accent)

"did you just farted?"

"he want to make love wit her!" (if a guy is clearly trying to have sex with a woman)

"I feel like I have to arg this point" verb: argue. shortened.

in reference to lack of space: I was feeling squeezed.

and my favourite, from earlier tonight, "does that make you a favour?" when he asked me to check the weather.

yes...I think Nicoisms may become a frequent fixture for the FN Blog.

more to come! for now I'm chatting with my bro and it is too nice to be distracted by blog!


words from a friend that give me chills even though I'm tucked into the blankets:

"you are only a human being katie, you make mistakes. we make mistakes. keep hoping. i do."
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

of note:

24 (1) alive (1) alright (1) anger (1) Anniversary (1) anxiety (1) baking (1) beach (1) belief (1) best friend (1) books (1) break-through (1) broke (1) cappucinos (1) change (1) childhood (1) children (1) Christmas (2) clothes (2) cockfight (1) complaining (1) concerts (1) couchsurfing (1) ear (1) empty (1) enough (1) equinox (1) essays done (1) Family (4) Fancy (1) field trip (1) food (1) france (1) friday (1) Friends (3) Genocide (1) Gifts (1) gloom (1) goals (1) happy (1) heart (1) heroes of might and magic (1) Holidays (1) homeless (1) human rights (1) humility (1) hunger (1) international (1) internship (1) knives (1) lame (2) life (6) life lessons (1) lion (1) love (15) march (1) me (2) meltdown (1) mishaps (1) missing (2) modesty (1) Montreal (21) Moses (2) muffins (1) Mum (1) music (1) narcissism (3) new (1) New habit (1) Nicoisms (3) Nicolas (4) no shame (1) nostalgia (2) nostress (1) okay (1) on the up and up (1) ouch (1) pain (1) Party (1) passion (1) photography (17) reflection (1) romanticism (1) Rwanda (1) sad (1) self (6) shame (1) sick (1) single (1) snow (2) sorry for self (1) spring? (1) St Lucia (1) summer (1) sun (1) surprise (1) terrible (1) tomorrow might be better (1) travel (1) uganda (6) unimpressed (1) universe (1) upsettedness (1) vanity (1) visits (1) wants (1) weather (1) wine (2) Winnipeg (2) world (1)