Tuesday, August 9, 2011

just calling to hear the answering machine greeting.
i'm spinning. 
i'm trying to find home in myself but i don't know how to right now.

i feel worthless. the only thing I thought I know how to do, I failed at. The only thing that came to me naturally, ever, I fail and fail and fail at.

I'm trying to feel strong. I'm trying to be the best everything I can be and I realize that no matter what I do 
i'm what's wrong

I don't understand how my life came so unraveled so quickly and I'm sitting in a new house and I don't have anything of my own and I'm just watching seconds pass by and wondering how I ended up here and how to not close my eyes and get back into where I was.
I miss everything and I just need to keep not thinking. I hate not thinking because it's the only thing I can do
I can think and I can love and I have nowhere to go with my thoughts because they always end up back at the same place.
I would say I feel empty but I'm filled with a lot of pain right now, so I know I'm not empty.

i am trying and failing and trying and failing and trying and failing and I don't have it in me anymore to try just to fail and yet the only thing I can do is try. 

I literally take each thought as it comes and mentally pick it up and throw it away.
if i stop for too long then thoughts flood me.
curiosity floods me.

fuck.
I hurt.all.over. and I never asked for this. I never wanted this.

I want my old life back and I can never have it back.

I deleted over 3000 pictures yesterday
it feels like everything I worked at and tried to do for the last 8 months failed.
I failed. 
and
all I know is that now I have this horrible feeling. this hard spot in my chest
and i wish it wasn't there
and i don't know how to repair it
and i don't know what to do
or where to go
or who to see


or when it will stop.


k


No comments:

Post a Comment

of note:

24 (1) alive (1) alright (1) anger (1) Anniversary (1) anxiety (1) baking (1) beach (1) belief (1) best friend (1) books (1) break-through (1) broke (1) cappucinos (1) change (1) childhood (1) children (1) Christmas (2) clothes (2) cockfight (1) complaining (1) concerts (1) couchsurfing (1) ear (1) empty (1) enough (1) equinox (1) essays done (1) Family (4) Fancy (1) field trip (1) food (1) france (1) friday (1) Friends (3) Genocide (1) Gifts (1) gloom (1) goals (1) happy (1) heart (1) heroes of might and magic (1) Holidays (1) homeless (1) human rights (1) humility (1) hunger (1) international (1) internship (1) knives (1) lame (2) life (6) life lessons (1) lion (1) love (15) march (1) me (2) meltdown (1) mishaps (1) missing (2) modesty (1) Montreal (21) Moses (2) muffins (1) Mum (1) music (1) narcissism (3) new (1) New habit (1) Nicoisms (3) Nicolas (4) no shame (1) nostalgia (2) nostress (1) okay (1) on the up and up (1) ouch (1) pain (1) Party (1) passion (1) photography (17) reflection (1) romanticism (1) Rwanda (1) sad (1) self (6) shame (1) sick (1) single (1) snow (2) sorry for self (1) spring? (1) St Lucia (1) summer (1) sun (1) surprise (1) terrible (1) tomorrow might be better (1) travel (1) uganda (6) unimpressed (1) universe (1) upsettedness (1) vanity (1) visits (1) wants (1) weather (1) wine (2) Winnipeg (2) world (1)