Monday, August 8, 2011

on & off tears.
but there is a tremendous outpouring of love here and that might be where the tears are borne.

i feel strong resentment and I don't want to.

yesterday we had a staff meeting at work - attendance was mandatory- and I looked around and realized that every single person there had just swooped in and helped me in the last week in varying degrees.

a year ago today i was in iceland, exploring a country completely foreign to me. I didn't know anything, didn't speak the language, didn't know anything about the country.
but somehow, i managed to see so much beautiful (which is not hard to do in iceland)

I guess I feel the same right now. 

I climbed onto a roof the other day and had a lovely photoshoot/hangout with two dear friends and when I was climbing down I had this sudden acute feeling of fear. Not anxiety or panic but just cold, hard fear.
I made one friend feel my heart beat. 
I couldn't remember the last time I had felt so intensely.
not intensely sad or intensely anxious.

just intense.

this makes no sense. I'm going to write an essay instead.

unwanted, unprecedented, but not entirely unnecessary

i don't want his sentiments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

of note:

24 (1) alive (1) alright (1) anger (1) Anniversary (1) anxiety (1) baking (1) beach (1) belief (1) best friend (1) books (1) break-through (1) broke (1) cappucinos (1) change (1) childhood (1) children (1) Christmas (2) clothes (2) cockfight (1) complaining (1) concerts (1) couchsurfing (1) ear (1) empty (1) enough (1) equinox (1) essays done (1) Family (4) Fancy (1) field trip (1) food (1) france (1) friday (1) Friends (3) Genocide (1) Gifts (1) gloom (1) goals (1) happy (1) heart (1) heroes of might and magic (1) Holidays (1) homeless (1) human rights (1) humility (1) hunger (1) international (1) internship (1) knives (1) lame (2) life (6) life lessons (1) lion (1) love (15) march (1) me (2) meltdown (1) mishaps (1) missing (2) modesty (1) Montreal (21) Moses (2) muffins (1) Mum (1) music (1) narcissism (3) new (1) New habit (1) Nicoisms (3) Nicolas (4) no shame (1) nostalgia (2) nostress (1) okay (1) on the up and up (1) ouch (1) pain (1) Party (1) passion (1) photography (17) reflection (1) romanticism (1) Rwanda (1) sad (1) self (6) shame (1) sick (1) single (1) snow (2) sorry for self (1) spring? (1) St Lucia (1) summer (1) sun (1) surprise (1) terrible (1) tomorrow might be better (1) travel (1) uganda (6) unimpressed (1) universe (1) upsettedness (1) vanity (1) visits (1) wants (1) weather (1) wine (2) Winnipeg (2) world (1)